Jeremiah is one of the most sought-after speakers in Ghana. He travels across the length and breadth of the country speaking to various audiences ranging from the pre-teens through to young professionals and corporate executives. He speaks on a broad array of subjects in the area of personal growth, talent development, vision and strategy development, personal branding, capacity building, mentorship, networking and collaboration, impact making and generational change, legacy building, and every area that contributes to the development and maximization of the human potential and the fulfilment of destiny. He receives an average of 100 speaking invitations annually to address churches, universities, polytechnics, colleges, and various seminars across the country.
- Folly In Broad Daylight10 months ago by Jeremiah Buabeng
- Royal Blue10 months ago by Jeremiah Buabeng
- Juliet Asante: Why You Are Wasting Your time in the Classroom…1 year ago by Jeremiah Buabeng
- PAPERS OF DISHONOUR; Fake Honorary Degrees in Ghana1 year ago by Jeremiah Buabeng
- The Greatest Mistake People Make In Love Relationships1 year ago by Jeremiah Buabeng